Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hello everyone
Talking about myself, I’m Mr. Shiva Kunwar. I’m a citizen of Nepal. I was born on 10th July, 1994 A. D. (26th Ashad, 2051 B. S.) on beautiful city of Syangja district, named as Waling. It is marked as one of the municipality of Gandaki Zone.
Well, about my education, I started my formal education since 1991 A. D. I was among the topper of my 1st ex-school, Val Vidhya Vikash Higher Secondary English Boarding School. MY average marks was about 90.00% at that time. For my better education, I shifted to Pioneers’ Higher Education Academy (PHEA) after finishing my 6th grade from previous school on 2006 A. D. I passed my SLC (School Leaving Certificate) from PHEA on 2010 in First division with distinction marks, i.e. 84%. Then I joined Pokhara United Academy, Pokhara for my further +2 education. At finals, I got 73.5% and for my bachelors study, I joined Gandaki College of Engineering and Sciences, affiliated to Pokhara University and currently studying Bachelors of Engineering in Software Engineering at the same college.
I’m fond of computer. Though, I’m not that perfect at all, but I love playing with it. And, talking about the internet, I first opened my email address as rahul740@yahoo.com on 2006 A.D. Then after long time, I got the site named Facebook from my friend and I started using it. I opened my facebook account on February 2010 A. D. Now my facebook had friends of more than a thousand. Yet, I dont recognise all of them. But, I’m now attracted to Blog and I started blogging since Sep 21st, 2011 A. D. And on the next hand, I love programming too. Though I am not that good, but I love to do it and want to know more of the programming languages.
I had started this blog to express my views and feeling towards all of my friends…..
My another blog is fantuas1.blogspot.com………
I’ll be sharing all my feelings and thoughts through my blogs….
Keep visiting friends…..
You can contact me at the following:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pagelooks